Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Finally, Some Food!!!

Well, this past weekend I started to give Eli his first taste of baby cereal...sure he's almost 7 months, and I could have started this about 3 months ago, but I held off until he could sit reasonably well on his own in the high chair, and guess what???...the little dude LOVES to eat "real" food!!! It's crazy! Johnathan took a while to get used to eating more solid food, but Eli is catching on pretty quick, and anytime he sees food he wants it, haha! Seriously, today we were at Chick-Fil-A and Eli threw a fit until I gave him a waffle fry to chew on...is that normal??? He already is loving to gum on little teething crackers, has tried sort of chewing on some toast, has gummed a few chips and will try to grab any food item and shove it in his little mouth! I am going to the store in a bit to get him some more baby 1st foods...veggies and fruits and maybe some more teething crackers...he really likes those!

Anyways, just thought I'd update with what my little sweet boy has been up to. If he's anything like his big brother he'll have a real healthy appetite. I have a feeling that our grocery bill will be getting maxed out soon! I wonder what they'll be like when they're teenagers! Yikes!

Happy Tuesday!

*Grace*

No comments: