Monday, August 26, 2013

Showered with Love

This past Saturday my Grandma and two of my sweet sisters hosted a baby shower for me and Sister!  And goodness, did Baby Sister get showered with love...and gifts!  :-)  We had a wonderful time, thinking ahead to her birth and what she'll be like, and feeling thankful that for now she's staying put and growing like she should.  At the end of the shower everyone gathered around me to pray over Baby Girl and our family.  It was really special and my favorite part of the shower.  Thank you so much, Grandma, Gaily and Glenna for hosting such a memorable baby shower!

The lovely hostesses!

4 generations!

 Cousin baby bumps!  

 My precious sisters. 

 The grandmothers and great-grandmothers!

 Sweet ladies. 

The aftermath, back at home...so much PINK!!!  :-)

It sure was a fun day!  And we feel so blessed by all the love shown to our sweet, baby girl!

*Grace*

No comments: