Monday, August 26, 2013

Takin' it Easy

Last Thursday at my weekly doctors appointment my blood pressure spiked.  It was nothing like it has been before with the boys at the end of my pregnancies with them, but still it was pretty elevated.  So, I'm under orders to take it easy...which is hard to do when I like to keep a clean, tidy house and have two adorable, although rambunctious, boys!  So, I thought why not kill two birds with one stone and put all my boys' energy into getting our house in shape! Luckily for me they LOVE to help if I make it fun, so I picked out a couple of chores I thought they would enjoy doing and put my little dudes to work!  Here are a few pics I captured of my boys in action! 

Johnathan loves to mop because my mop has a squirt handle on it, and he loves watching all the floor cleaner spray out...it's sort of like a water gun that gets things clean!

Eli may be little, but he is mighty!  He always enjoy turning on the vacuum for me so I thought he might enjoy trying to use it...and wouldn't you know that little dude vacuumed the whole school room!  He likes seeing the vacuum suck stuff up into the canister where it all spins around!  What a helper!

And here I am, kicking back!

Stay put a little bit longer, Baby Sister!  We love you and can't wait for your birth!

*Mommy*

No comments: