Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Longest Lashes Winner!

I am part of an online playgroup, the April '08 Apple Bottoms, and each week there's a fun contest for the babies who were born in April 2008. This week there was a "longest eye lashes" contest, and the moms were asked to enter a picture of their baby, and then all the moms vote on who they think fits the category the best. Well, since almost everyone who meets Johnathan for the first time mistakes him for a girl because of his long eye lashes, I knew that he'd be a good candidate for the contest. Well, I entered him, and he won! It's not like he won a prize or anything, but it was fun nonetheless to have him beat out the competition! Hehe! Here's the picture that I entered. I think that it's somewhere else here on the blog too. Isn't he beautiful?!!!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is a handsome little guy, congrats to Johnathan! My 2 year old niece and almost 4 year old niece ( she'll be 4 tomorrow ) have really long eye lashes as well as my 3 year old niece, the 4 year old niece and 2 year old niece take after their Daddy and they all take after my Dad ( Papa ).

5 Chicks and a Farmer said...

Ummm, yep! He most definitely has the LONGEST eyelashes I've ever seen. He is sooooo cute. I'd love to snap some photos of him someday. He sure make me look good since he's so cute and all!

Thanks for sharing.
Lyns

Grace said...

Lynsey, as soon as he's a bit older and more mobile, we'd love to have you take some pics of him. Your photography is so beautiful. We'll give you a call when the time is right! Can't wait!

-Grace