Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Eww, Eww, Yucky, Yucky!

Last night the unthinkable (and inevitable) happened...I came in direct contact with a monster roach, and stepped right on it...while it was alive!!! GROSS!!!!!!!!! I was carrying our dinner plates back into the kitchen and stepped on what I thought was a piece of Bo's dog food. Well, it wasn't Bo's food, and it went scurrying into the living room after I lifted my foot! Thankfully I didn't crunch it with my bare foot or I think I would have died on the spot. I did however let out a horrific scream, and you would have thought I was dying by the sound of it!;) After dousing it with some Raid to "calm" it down, Aaron smashed it with a shoe and then dutifully disposed of it in the trash. I felt like crying for a bit, but then I realized it wasn't that bad...it was horrible! Just kidding, sort of!;) Anyways, I am still alive so that's good, and I will be watching very carefully where I step from now on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh yucky Grace!