Tuesday, September 25, 2012

A Little Bit of This & That

It is definitely starting to feel like fall around here...well, not the weather, it is Texas after all, and we get about a week of fall right before Christmas!  ;-)  But the atmosphere in our home is changing with the gentle ushering in of the new season.  I've been busy getting things cozy in our home...making lots of yummy candle melts, changing up our decor around the house and enjoying the *feeling* that Autumn is here...if only in theory!  ;-)

We're into our 3rd week of homeschooling, and I have to say it's going great!  I mean, who gets to teach a superhero on a daily basis?!!

This little guy definitely keeps me on my toes, along with his little superhero brother (who was off fighting "bad guys" when this photo was taken!). 

The last several weeks I've really seen these two precious boys becoming closer and closer...they really do enjoy being together, and I am so grateful that I get to spend my days with them. 

They love doing pretty much everything together, and are two peas in a pod.  Gosh I love these 'lil dudes!

Eli is the resident ham of the house and is always cracking us up! :-)

Here is one of Eli's favorite toys...which he insisted I take a picture of! 

Oh, and here he is with another fave...face off!  Who will win?  The king of the jungle, of course! 


So anyways, just a little bit of this and that.  Life is pretty good!  :-)

*Grace*

1 comment:

KellyW said...

Too funny! I love teaching Ryan and spending so much time with him too. Even though he has school 3 days a week, I eat up the other 2 days. Love that little guy!