Friday, May 29, 2009

Fun at Papi & Nana's

When we were up in Dallas a couple of weeks ago Johnathan and I were able to spend some time with Baby J's Papi and Nana...Aaron's folks for those of you who don't know. We all had a great time, and of course lots of pictures were taken to capture the cuteness of everyone's favorite little Monkey! Here are some of my favorites:


Don't you just fall in love when you look into those big brown eyes?!!
My precious little angel!
What a cute little baby in the basket!
I LOVE this little face!
Me and my little Monkey-boy!
My favorite little dude!
What a cute little chubby-bubby-belly!
Johnathan and his Nana.
He LOVED pushing the toy basket around...too cute!
About to attempt to walk...(he started walking the day after this pic was taken!).
Just my size!
Staring up at his adoring Nana.
Playing piano with Papi.
I think that Johnathan might be a future Van Cliburn!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw these on facebook, nice pictures!