Thursday, March 28, 2013

Hello Second Trimester!

Today I officially entered my second trimester with our sweet lil' September Baby. 14 weeks and counting!  I am very grateful to have made it this far and I look forward to the weeks and months to come with this little baby.  I found this picture on BabyCenter.com and it shows just how far this little baby has come in 14 short weeks...amazing!



Tuesday I had my cerclage surgery and everything went great.  I am in recovery mode now, and thankfully I haven't really had any pain aside from back pain at the site of the anesthesia injection and a headache from the meds.  I've had my wonderful mother-in-law with me since Tuesday, helping out with the boys and stuff around the house.  My sweet mom will be here tomorrow to help me finish out the week.  It's so nice to have family close by!

*Grace*

No comments: