Thursday, February 14, 2008

...but the greatest of these is LOVE!

Dearest Baby,

Today is your "first" Valentine's, and what a wonderful day it's been. You've been moving a lot today, and you're a constant reminder to me of the love that your Daddy and I share. You are the most perfect embodiment of the love that God has placed within our hearts and souls. I hope that you will always know how much we love you, and that you are able to see through us the love that our Heavenly Father has for you. Just a few more weeks, and we will get to hold your sweet body, and we'll get to see how our two souls have meshed into one unique and perfect little being...you! I'm hoping that you look a lot like your Daddy, and if you look a little like me that will just be icing on the cake! I love you, my Sugar Baby, my Sweet Baby Boy, my Baby Cakes! I can't wait to meet you in person!

All the love in the world,
Your Mommy

P.S. Smile for Mommy when your 4D sono pics get taken tomorrow! I love you!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gracie, this was the sweetest thing! It's so neat to see your amazing love for you little baby boy. I love you! - Glenna

Anonymous said...

Love overflowing... how beautiful!!!

Dad

Anonymous said...

Grace, you continue to allow us to see inside your heart as you pour out your love for Aaron and your sweet little boy.

Hope he's "up and at 'em" during his sonogram today so we can see his sweet face!

Much love,

Momma