Thursday, March 13, 2008

4 Months, 3 Weeks & 2 Days

Yep, for the past 4 months, 3 weeks and 2 days I've been on bed rest...that is until this past Monday when my doctor took me off of bed rest!!!!!!! Hallelujah! Monday was my 34 week appointment, and since things have been progressing so well my doctor officially let me get back on my feet. I had a sonogram to measure my cervix which measured 3 cm (wonderful!), and our little boy also got measured. He weighed in at 5 lbs. 4 oz. and should be around 7 lbs. at birth. My doctor is removing my cerclage April 1st, and she thinks that I'll have our baby later on that week! Yay! Praise the Lord that this pregnancy has gone so well. It's been a miracle to see what He's done over the past 7+ months. Continue praying for a safe (and relatively easy!) delivery.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grace, Aaron and precious little Aaronaldo! You all are in my daily thoughts and prayers!!! Let the countdown begin! Can't wait!!!!

Love you all BIG TIME!!

Dad

Vanessa said...

I am SO SO happy for you! I can't wait to meet the handsome boy! You deserve all the happiness in the world! BTW, i have a super cute gift for the little man, i'll bring it this week to Aaron and thanks for buying a ticket!