Sunday, March 23, 2008

Jesus is Risen....and very much ALIVE!!!

Dear Family and Friends,

May this Easter be a sweet time of reflection on the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, and most importantly His glorious resurrection. It is so amazing to know that because of His love for us we are able to spend eternity with Him! For me personally, when I think back to my 4 precious children who are already in Heaven, I am most thankful for Jesus' sacrifice for me. Because He cared enough for me, and came down to save me, and because I have accepted the salvation that He offers, I know that one day I will see my 4 little babies again. Though for now I have to love them from afar, one day I will get to hold them close by my side. I imagine them at this very moment, sitting on the lap of Jesus, and worshipping in person the Lord who Himself said "Let the little children come to me, for of such is the kingdom of Heaven." I pray that this Easter will bring each of you hope as we all look forward to what our future is in Jesus Christ, THE Sacrifice, THE Savior, THE ONE and ONLY Son of the Living GOD!

No comments: