Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Merry & Bright...Our {Home} at Christmas

Hello y'all, and Merry Christmas! It's hard to believe that Christmas less than 2 weeks away! My goodness, the time has flown! We've been in the holly jolly spirit around here since before Thanksgiving, so I figured it was about time I showed y'all some pics of our holiday home! I had a lot of fun this year decorating, and almost every room in our home has some Christmas spirit. Here are just a few pics of our home at Christmastime...

...I found this branch outside in our wood pile and knew it would be the perfect perch for my little Christmas bird!
I had fun making some glitter letters this year...
..."May your days be merry and BRIGHT!!!"
Our mantel with its large stone surround is the perfect backdrop for some Christmas decorating!
JOY!!!
The Nativity...which Johnathan had fun setting up!
The empty drawer from this dresser became a shelf on the wall...as seen later in this post!
I love our stockings...especially the ones that represent our sweet babies in Heaven...from left to right: Johnathan's, Aaron's, Gideon's, Angel Baby #1, BoBo's, Angel Baby #2, Daniel's, Mine and Eli's stocking. NINE!!!
A Christmas wreath I made using sheet music paper chains.
Just some holiday stuff on a wall in the living room...with the drawer turned wall shelf!
The living room, all decked out for Christmas!
I didn't want to deal with the boys unwrapping presents under the tree before Christmas...so I dragged in a dresser we weren't using and I'm using it as my present table! So far the boys haven't even taken notice of it! ;)
I found these awesome shutter doors in an alley near my sister's house about a month back...they are the perfect place to hang up Christmas cards and photos...just slide 'em into the slot and they are beautifully displayed!
Another view of the living room.

Merry Christmas!

*Grace*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures!

Blessings,

Amy

Gail said...

Gracie,

Getting to enjoy your Christmas decorations when we came for Aaron's birthday was SUCH a treat! You have so many creative ideas and I thoroughly enjoyed taking the tour to soak in all the pretti-ness. :) Your Christmas tree is so pretty too!

Love you,

Gail