Saturday, January 26, 2008

I escaped!

Well, after months of confinement, I finally managed to escape! Hehe! This whole week I've been "saving" my up on my feet time to be able to go to one of my favorite places, TARGET! I had been wanting to start on my sweet baby boy book, and the one that I wanted was supposed to be there. Anyways, long story short, I went with Aaron to Target, but they were all out of the baby memory book that I wanted!:( Needless to say, I was disappointed, but I did manage to get some cute baby scrapbooking stickers for later use.

The one thing that I learned from my excursion today is that I would much rather stay at home! Imagine me saying that after being cooped up all this time. There were way too many people hustling about, and I felt way out of the loop as I waddled along. So, after my 1 hr. escape, I am now happily back home, laying on the couch where I belong! It's never felt so good to lay down, and I am even more appreciative of the time I have here, safe and snug with my baby.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

sHi Grace!
It was sweet of your mom to share your blog address. I've only been able to sneak a peek at you and the growing tummy through Facebook before. :)
You three continue to be in our prayers up here. You sound content-even after an escape to Target! so glad to hear the great progress!
love,
Ellen Ellwood