Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Another Year Older

Another year has passed since my last b-day, and I'm now a very happy 27 years old! It's hard to believe that in just 3 short years I'll be 30!!! Wow! I'd better not dwell on that too much just now though, so I'll just settle into 27 nice and easy.

This past weekend/week has been filled with lots of fun. Gail surprised me with a visit over the weekend...quite a shock, in a good way! Grant has also been here, and is now stranded here because of hurricane Dolly. Yesterday we made a visit to the Texas State Aquarium, and Grant shot some pretty good pictures of the wildlife, and of Johnathan and me.

As far as the hurricane goes, we're weathering the storm right now as I'm writing this. Dolly isn't hitting us directly, but we're getting a lot, A LOT, of rain. The winds aren't too bad, and it mostly just feels like a pretty heavy thunderstorm right now, so it's all good. (For those of you in AK who might read this, we'll keep you posted here on any changes)

Here are some pics of the last couple of days. Love y'all!







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grace, thanks for all the sweet comments!! Yes, she is already spoiled even before she has come out! Not really by Brandon yet, he is still weird since he thought it was a boy...having a hard time adjusting. Maybe it wont take him much longer, but I want him to be just as excited! But anyway, yall look cute in these blog pictures!

Practically Ava said...

Great pictures! Johnathan is just getting cuter and cuter, if that is even possible! ( I must say i think he looks a lot like his adorable mommy!) ...Hope you had a great birthday filled with many many blessings! We love y'all!
Love
Kayla

5 Chicks and a Farmer said...

Gracious me! He is beautiful Grace! Those eyelashes are incredible. And his sweet little face- oh my goodness! I need to meet this beautiful little boy in person.

Love,
Lynsey