Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Baby Blues

Yesterday Johnathan and I had our first big outing together. Target, HEB, Post Office...watch out, here we come! In honor of this blessed occasion, I dressed up Baby J. in his Baby Blues! I caught some pretty cute pics of him in his little outfit. I also got some wonderful comments from several folks we saw during our "date" together saying what a cute baby he was. Well, thank you! Hehe! All in all we had a great time together, and Baby Cakes even got a new toy...to be shown in the next post!










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grace, Baby J is so precious looking and "perfectly plump" . He looks so good in light blue with his olive skin. I can't wait to see him in person. We'll have to look at the calendar when we get home.

Love ya sweetie,

Mom

Vanessa said...

He is SOO handsome! That outfit looks like the one I got him!! So cute! :)