Monday, July 7, 2008

Momma, I'm Hungry

Earlier today Baby J. had a blowout (they are pretty frequent these days!). And, since his tank was empty, I guess he was hungry. We've been trying to get him more on a regular feeding schedule, so I put him on his belly for a little tummy time, but all he would do was suck on his fist. He kept looking at me like, "Momma, I'm hungry" so after dressing him (again) I filled his little tank (again) and my little man was happy. Here is a video I took of his pitiful little cries as he tried to tell me that he wanted another meal!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like father like son? He may be craving a fully loaded chili dog! Oh, the anticipation of things to come...

Dad/Grandpa

Gail said...

Oh my! Is he not the cutest ever! I had to watch all the videos over again today that you've posted on here....I miss the little guy!

Love,

Aunt Fay

Gail said...

I just had to write another comment on here to tell you that I bet I've already watched this video about 8 times or more already. It's just so cute! I like the end where he realizes you're videoing him and he gives you that sort of cute, curious stare. CUTE!

Love,

Aunt Fay