Friday, July 4, 2008

Fussy Mommies

I'll be the first to admit it, I love baby products...for me! Years ago I began treating myself to a jar or two of those baby meat sticks every once in a while. I love them! Most likely I developed a taste for them when I was in the habit of helping to feed my littlest sister her lunch. I guess we all know now where the "leftovers" were going...right into my mouth!

I also love using baby wash and lotion. A couple of years ago I was having trouble with my skin (yeah, at twenty something my face was still breaking out like I was a teen!). I got to thinking, and figured that if the stuff in baby wash/lotion is gentle enough for the littlest of people, that it could be the answer that I was looking for for my skin. I started using baby wash and baby lotion as a part of my daily facial hygiene, and I've never once gone back to "big people" stuff.

Now, to the point of this post. Last week I ran out of my "face wash", so I went to the store to check out the latest goods on the baby aisle. I came home with one of my favorites yet, Baby Night-Time Bath wash. What really got me was the claim that it could help calm fussy babies. Well, this baby might be a little big, but I was ready to try it out. So, on one of the many days of late where I haven't been able to shower until the evening, I was ready to try it out. Lo and behold, it worked! So, I can now add to the bottle's claim: helps calm fussy mommies! This is one product that truly lives up to its promise! Oh, and did I mention that it's tear-free?

1 comment:

Gail said...

That's great! I can relate...Matthew gave me some stress-relaxing perfume spray that you put on your pillow at night. It's suppose to relieve stress and help you sleep. It's wonderful!

Love,

Gail